This Triple Green Detox Smoothie is loaded with the freshest of fruits and some serious green superfoods that help aid detoxification.
I love a good green smoothie. They’re light, refreshing, and you can’t not feel good after drinking one! The best part is you can load ’em up with so many nutrient-dense foods and often not even notice. So if you’re a little picky on taste, trust me when I say you’ll love this tropical-infused recipe, despite how green it is.
This Triple Green Detox Smoothie is loaded with some serious green superfoods that help aid detoxification:
- Chlorella: a blue-green algae known for helping to pull heavy metals out of the body
- Matcha: a green tea powder abundant in antioxidants which are crucial to supporting healthy detoxification
- Matcha: rich in minerals and a great source of phytonutrients and antioxidants.
- Pineapple: a great source of bromelain, a protein-digesting enzyme that helps reduce inflammation and promote healthy digestion. Tip: the core of pineapple contains a higher concentration of bromelain. Toss it in this smoothie!
Triple Green Detox Smoothie
This deliciously fresh smoothie contains matcha, chlorella and spinach for optimal detox support.
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 banana
- 1/3 cup fresh or frozen pineapple
- 1 large handful baby spinach
- 1/2 tsp matcha powder
- 1/4 tsp chorella powder
Add all ingredients to blender and blend on high for 30 seconds or until smooth.
Add to glass and enjoy immediately!
Check out my video below on 3 Detox Smoothie Recipes featuring this Triple Green Detox Smoothie, starting at 0:34.
Did you give this recipe a try? Let me know in the comments or tag me on Instagram @meghanlivingstone.