A few of my favourite things from the month of October:
1. My new super cozy sweater (I'm on a mission for more) - Forever 21
2. These are my favourite moccasins in the world. They are on my feet the moment I step foot into my house. I got them earlier this winter up north.
3. "Thieves" essential oil blend toothpaste. Fluoride free. My favourite ingredient is the antibacterial clove oil - Young Living Essential Oils
4. Homemade lip balm made by my doula friend
5. Red nail polish. I will admit that the colour I like, but the quality not so much - Sante
6. Liquid Vitamin D supplement. I take 5,000IU/day. Health benefits here and here - Natural Factors
7. I love this deodorant. This is the only natural deodorant besides Tom's of Maine that hasn't gone on sticky, or completely dried out my skin. Citrus scent. - Green Beaver