The Digestive Reset Program is a 4-week evidence-based online program designed to reset your gut by teaching you everything you need to know about supporting your digestive system. Learn the best foods to eat (and which ones might be causing you discomfort), how to support your microbiome, improve bowel habits, practice mindful eating, reduce stress, and gain all the tools needed to live a gut-friendly lifestyle.
The next round begins in Spring 2021
THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOU IF YOU…
- Want to enhance your digestive health and function
- Have common complaints like gas, bloating, constipation, diarrhea, food triggers or Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Have a strong interest in learning about digestion and how you can integrate wonderful new knowledge and habits into your life
- Want access directly to Meghan to ask questions
WHAT FORMAT IS THIS PROGRAM?
- The Digestive Reset Program is a self-paced online program hosted by Meghan Livingstone with login access to a full 4-week course comprised of weekly modules and lessons
- The program involves video and written material including a full recipe ebook & meal plan, and downloadable worksheets + guides
- Access to discussion boards for each lesson to ask questions and get support the whole way
Give your gut the care and nourishment it needs
- Gain access to your full recipe e-book and optional weekly meal plans
- Dive into the entire digestive process, the important roles of various organs, and common imbalances found throughout the GI tract
- Discover the best foods to eat for digestive health and which foods may be causing you discomfort
- Learn about FODMAP foods, the role they play in digestive symptoms, and how to start tolerating them better
- Learn how to use a food journal to track how you feel when you eat
- Learn about microbiome in depth, including what it is, why it’s so important, and specific steps to support it
- Learn all about prebiotics and probiotics and the roles they play in boosting gut health
- Learn some of the best food preparation methods specifically for gut health
- Discover 7 daily habits for digestion and mindful eating and how you can start implementing them in your life
- Learn how to reset your meal timing and why it can be helpful for improving digestion
- Discover the best superfoods for gut health
- Learn all about some of the best herbs for soothing and supporting digestion
- Learn about Meghan’s favourite supplements for gut health
- Learn 5 gentle stretches for digestion
- Learn about the gut-brain connection and how it influences digestion
- How to rewire negative thought patterns with positive affirmations
- Learn how to do a diaphragmatic breathing exercise to promote relaxation and reduce stress
- Understand the importance of proper sleep for digestive healing
- Gain tools and resources for staying on track long after you finish the program
While modules are released weekly, The Digestive Reset Program is completely self-paced. Watch lessons at your own pace, replay videos, or review course material anytime you want (plus, you get ongoing access to all course material, even if updates are made).
My passion for digestion was born out of my own struggles with IBS after I had a bad gut infection, C. difficile, in 2012. After years of struggling with food triggers, chronic symptoms, frequent flare ups and a lot of trial and error, I finally began to put the puzzle pieces together and discover how I could take control of my health and finally feel normal again.
The Digestive Reset Program is a culmination of everything I have tried, tested, and learned along the way – and wish I knew sooner – to improve my digestion. A healthy digestive system is the cornerstone of whole body health, and I can’t wait to teach you the fundamentals of how to get there.
Meghan Livingstone, CNP
Certified Holistic Nutritionist
When does the course start?
The next round of the program begins in Spring 2021. Join the waitlist to be notified about when you can register!
How long do I have access to the course?
After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as it’s in existence. It’ll continue to be accessible across any and all devices you own. Plus, if updates are ever made to the program, you’ll get ongoing access to those, too!
What is the refund policy?
Due to the nature of digital products, The Digestive Reset Program is non-refundable. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, get in touch within the first 30 days so we can discuss what can make your experience the best it can possibly be.
I have, or have a history of, an eating disorder. Is this program suitable for me?
The Digestive Reset Program recognizes that digestive issues can lead to disordered eating behaviours. This program does not involve heavy restrictions, however, gentle guidance is provided for reducing/modifying foods that may be causing discomfort. If you have an eating disorder, it’s recommended that you consult your doctor or therapist prior to taking this program.
I have dietary restrictions. Is this course for me?
This program emphasizes intuitive eating and can absolutely be taken if a dietary restriction is present. If you have any specific dietary restrictions not listed inside the program, you’ll be able to make adjustments where needed. Reach out using the contact form if you have any questions.
I'm vegan/vegetarian. Is this course suitable for me?
While The Digestive Reset Program is dairy-free and emphasizes plant-based eating, it’s not an exclusively vegan or vegetarian program. However, most recipes can be swapped out with vegan alternatives where needed.
Is there a meal plan included?
Yes there is! You’ll receive a full recipe e-book loaded with recipes that are specifically designed for gut health, plus 4 weekly meal plans and shopping lists. However, the meal plans are optional and do not need to be followed strictly. This way you can explore foods and recipes in a way that works best for you and your lifestyle.