Exciting updates are coming to The Digestive Reset Program for 2020! Join the waitlist below to get notified about more details and when registration re-opens.
The Digestive Reset Program is a 4-week online evidence-based nutrition program designed to completely reset your gut and whole body by eliminating common food irritants, eating nourishing foods, reducing stress, and gaining all the necessary tools to live a gut-friendly lifestyle.
THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOU IF YOU…
- Want to enhance your digestive health and function
- Have common complaints like gas, bloating, constipation, diarrhea, food triggers or Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Have a strong interest in learning about digestion and how you can integrate wonderful new knowledge and habits into your life
- Want access directly to Meghan to ask questions
WHAT FORMAT IS THIS PROGRAM?
- The Digestive Reset Program is a self-paced online program hosted by Meghan Livingstone with login access to a full 4-week course comprised of weekly modules and lessons
- The program involves video and written material including a full recipe ebook & meal plan, and downloadable worksheets + guides
- Access to discussion boards for each lesson to ask questions and get support the whole way
Give your gut the care and nourishment it needs
- Gain access to your full recipe e-book, weekly meal plans and 4-week food journal
- Dive into the digestive process, the important roles of various organs, and common imbalances found throughout the GI tract
- Discover the best foods to eat and common irritants to take a break from throughout the program (+ how to track your progress)
- Learn about FODMAP foods, the role they play in digestive symptoms, and how to start tolerating them better
- Reset your kitchen with nourishing foods and healthy swaps
- Learn specific digestion rituals you can practice daily for a happy, healthy gut
- Learn specific strategies for combating bloating, constipation, and diarrhea
- How to reset your meal timing for optimal digestion
- Discover the best superfoods, herbs & teas for gut health and function
- Gentle exercises specific for supporting digestion
- Learn all about the microbiome, what it is, and specific steps to support it
- Learn about prebiotics & probiotics, the differences between them, and why they’re essential
- How to make probiotic-rich sauerkraut from home
- Meghan’s favourite supplements and products for gut health
- Learn about the gut-brain connection and how it influences digestion
- How to rewire negative thought patterns with positive affirmations
- Understand the importance of proper sleep for digestive healing
- Gain tools and resources for staying on track long after you finish the program
While modules are released weekly, The Digestive Reset Program is completely self-paced. Watch lessons at your own pace, replay videos, or review course material anytime you want (plus, you get ongoing access to all course material, even if updates are made).
My passion for digestion was born out of my own struggles with IBS after I had a bad gut infection, C. difficile, in 2012. After years of struggling with food triggers, chronic symptoms, frequent flare ups and a lot of trial and error, I finally began to put the puzzle pieces together and discover how I could take control of my health and finally feel normal again.
The Digestive Reset Program is a culmination of everything I have tried, tested, and learned along the way – and wish I knew sooner – to improve my digestion. A healthy digestive system is the cornerstone of whole body health, and I can’t wait to teach you the fundamentals of how to get there.
Meghan Livingstone, CNP
Certified Holistic Nutritionist
When does the course start?
Join the waitlist to be notified when registration for 2020 opens!
How long do I have access to the course?
After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as it’s in existence. It’ll continue to be accessible across any and all devices you own. Plus, if updates are ever made to the program, you’ll get ongoing access to those, too!
What is the refund policy?
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days so we can discuss what can make your experience the best it can possibly be.
I have, or have a history of, an eating disorder. Is this program suitable for me?
The Digestive Reset Program includes gentle guidance of foods to temporarily avoid or reduce that can be irritating for a sensitive gut. Due to the nature of food restriction, it’s recommended that you consult your doctor or therapist prior to taking this program.
I have dietary restrictions. Is this course for me?
This program recommends the avoidance or reduction of some common allergens and gut irritants and emphasizes whole, nourishing foods to support digestive health as much as possible. If you have other specific dietary restrictions not listed inside the program, you can absolutely make adjustments where needed. Reach out using the contact form if you have any questions.
I'm vegan/vegetarian. Is this course suitable for me?
The Digestive Reset Program is not an exclusively vegan or vegetarian program, however there’s an emphasis on plant-based eating. Recipes can be swapped out with vegan alternatives where preferred.
Is there a meal plan included?
There sure is! You’ll receive a full recipe e-book loaded with recipes that are specifically designed for gut health, plus 4 weekly meal plans and shopping lists.